Monday, March 24, 2014

This week it's all about buttons!



Hello friends!

It's all about BUTTONS this week!




When I was a child my mom was (and still is!) and excellent sewer. She always made pretty clothes for me. I never learned to sew properly but I did like to look at all those buttons.


Different colors and so many shapes and sizes.




How about button Owl or some other button creature. Woot woot :)



Let your imagination go wild



Buttons can be leaves of a tree


Or they can pose for you!




I'll look forward to see what you come up with this challenge.
Have fun with it!

Niina

___________________________________

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the fun challenge :-)
big hugs,
Cheryl

Lou Anne Hazel said...

Thank you for hosting the challenge this week! I loved the topic and the examples that you shared.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...